1. Media By JP, LLC may collect the following personal and personally identifiable information from you:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Mailing address;
- Telephone number;
- Payment information, including, without limitation, credit/debit card or payment processor information;
2. Media By JP, LLC may also collect the following additional information from you:
- Business information and website;
- Usage of the website, without limitation, any links or itemsclicked or pages viewed and statistics;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytical data from Google Analytics and/or webhost
Media By JP, LLC may collect this information from you through various channels, including, but not limited to, through
- Voluntary submission of information to Media By JP, LLC or the Website;
- Communication with third parties (such as PayPal, Facebook, etc.);
- Collection and analysis of information concerning your computer and browsing activities;
- Use of Google Analytics
The third party service providers used by Media By JP, LLC have their own independent privacy policies governing the use of this information and we encourage you to read those privacy policies carefully. Media By JP, LLC has no responsibility or liability for the activities of the third party service providers used by Media By JP, LLC to provide you with the services associated with the Website. Media By JP, LLC expressly reserves the right to utilize third party service providers for purposes of collection, storage, analysis and sharing of certain information.
3. Media By JP, LLC uses this personal or personally identifiable information in the following ways:
Provide you with the Website and customize the content and/or layout of the Website for individual visitors, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, update you on changes to the Website, communicate with you concerning your account and to respond to any of your inquiries and/or other requests, to complete a transaction you initiated and to process payment for any transaction, and to update you on Media By JP, LLC’s products and services offered through the Website and/or the services of third parties.
You further authorize the following specific uses:
- Enable your use of the Website and their associated services;
- Improve algorithms;
- Measure service usage;
- Develop new features;
- Contact and communicate with you, whether through email, telephone, fax, text messages, or messages within the Website;
- Customize and/or tailor the Website and your user experience, which may include targeted selection and display of third party advertisement within the Website;
- Aggregate certain information that does not include your personal information and disclose it for analysis;
- Advertise products and services of Media By JP, LLC;
- Provide you with information or services that may be of interest to you;
- Transmit and process your information and actions within the Website;
- Provide statistical information, and include you in the same, where applicable;
- Provide you with technical service and support, including updates;
- Process payments;
- Combine your personal and personally identifiable information with information from other Media By JP, LLC applications and/or services;
- Facilitate your use of the Website and upgrades/replacements to the Website;
4. Media By JP, LLC stores your personal or personally identifiable information in the following manner:
Your information is stored and processed on computers that may be outside of the United States and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your information internationally and within the United States. You understand and agree that Media By JP, LLC may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your account.
Media By JP, LLC uses commercially reasonable and standard technology to help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your information, such as [provide examples]. Though we undertake commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, no website, software, or online service is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such personal or personally identifiable information at your own risk.
5. Media By JP, LLC may share your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where Media By JP, LLC has obtained your consent;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to provide you with the Website, and/or associated services (We may share your personal or personally identifiable information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Website, providing the associated services, and conducting our business);
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to share personal or personally identifiable information with Media By JP, LLC’s parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners;
- Where Media By JP, LLC has been purchased by a third party;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
- Where your personal or personally identifiable information is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or owners/shareholders of Media By JP, LLC;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty;
- Where Media By JP, LLC is otherwise legally obligated to share your personal or personally identifiable information
You understand and agree that Media By JP, LLC may specifically share some of your information with payment processors, such as [payment processor examples]; web merchants; online retailers; and other third party service providers in order to complete the services offered through the Website.
6. Purchase or sale of the Website, software, database, associated services, or other assets:
7. You may stop Media By JP, LLC from collecting your personal or personally identifiable information by:
- Adjusting your web browser settings;
- Limiting cookies;
- Terminating your account;
- Ceasing your use of the Website;
Please note that it is possible that some areas of the Website will not function properly when you view them if you adjust your web browser settings to limit cookies. Media By JP, LLC ignores any and all Do-Not-Track requests and signals.
You may contact Media By JP, LLC with any requests regarding your information, including requests to correct inaccuracies, by writing to us or emailing us at the addresses below. Media By JP, LLC reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests. You may also opt out of receiving certain email communications by writing to Media By JP, LLC or emailing us at the addresses below or by following an Opt-Out link provided in any such communication.
8. When using the Website, you are obligated to:
Inform Media By JP, LLC of any changes to your personal or personally identifiable information, and protect the security of your user account, and your personal or personally identifiable information.
9. California Residents
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third party companies or individuals that Media By JP, LLC has shared your personal or personally identifiable information within the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of personal or personally identifiable information, disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting Media By JP, LLC at the address below.
10. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy
The Website is not intended for or directed to users under the age of eighteen (18). Media By JP, LLC is in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and does not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) or other minors. If you are concerned that personal information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by Media By JP, LLC, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from Media By JP, LLC’s database.
11. Third party services and third party links
Media By JP, LLC may include or offer third party products or services on the Website and provide third party links to the same. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Media By JP, LLC has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties and their websites. We encourage you to read carefully the privacy policies of all such third party websites. We seek to protect the integrity of the Website and therefore welcome any feedback about any such third party websites.
12. Contact and Notices
A copy of any such notice must be emailed to email@example.com but email notice alone shall not comply with the notice requirements of this Agreement.
This Agreement is enforced by the Internet lawyers of Traverse Legal, PLC.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.