Sioux Falls Business Video Production
If you live in Sioux Falls or the surrounding area, we're here to help you with all of your business video needs. And if you're here for the first time checking out why Video is so important for your business let's provide a few statistics.
- Global internet traffic from videos will make up 80% of all Internet traffic by 2019 (according to Cisco)
- 55% of people watch videos online every day (according to MWP)
- 500 million people are watching videos on Facebook every day (according to Tubular Insights)
- You are 53X more likely to show up first on Google if you have a video embedded on your website (according to Moovly)
- 4X as many customers would rather watch a video about a product of service than read about it (according to Animoto)
- YouTube has over a billion users almost 1/3 of all people on the Internet (according to YouTube)
- Snapchatters watch 10 billion videos a day (according to Adweek)
- Over 50% of marketers name video as the type of content with the best ROI (according to Syndcast)
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users (according to Wistia)
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter (according to Bloomberg)
- Using the word 'video' in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19% (according to Syndcast)
- Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by over 80% (according to EyeView)
Are you a Human Resources Professional?
According to SHRM, every time a business replaces a salaried employee, it costs 6 to 9 months of salary on average. For a person earning $50,000 that’s a loss off $25,000 to $37,500.
In addition, you lose several hours tending to each open position, adding to your workload already consumed with regulatory and legal compliance, workforce training and development and benefits.
With low unemployment rates, attracting the ideal candidates are more challenging than ever. Which is why companies like Weisser Distributing hired us to help in their recruitment efforts.
Strategy & Culture In Motion
Does your company have a strategy in place that pulls employees in and that fit your culture? And does that strategy have tactics to retain that talent for years to come?
It’s no secret that the multi-generational workforce holds unique challenges for human resource professionals. More than just salaries and benefits, today’s employee seeks a great culture, opportunity and growth potential. Without a plan to address these topics, your turnover will continue as you watch your employees walk out the door.
Find Applicants & Employees
At its worst, your best employees will be replaced by below average employees who seek just a paycheck, drastically impacting your company’s livelihood.
We help human resource professionals at fast growing companies to triple the number of quality applicants for positions, make long-term hires in half the time, educate and retain their employees to create a win-win culture by leveraging video and social media marketing. We believe that you have a story to tell, and once told, will invigorate your employees, your culture and your human resource efforts.
Our creative process gives you step-by-step actions that result in a powerful strategy to attract talented candidates and keep them through the emotional branding potential of video.
Our efforts get you noticed - and our clients enjoy telling us about their experience with Media By JP. Here's what Jason Reisdorfer, Director of Operations for Weisser Distributing, had to say about our work with him and his amazing team.